- Total Annual Spending by all ADME members is $355,788,866.11
- Total programs completed by DMCs: 21,065
- Average number of programs annually per company: 128
In the past year, 88% of ADME members increased their volume of business compared to the previous year.
Not unsurprisingly, the average lead time ranged from 74 days for a U.S. corporation to 220 days for an association. International corporations had a lead time of 94 days and incentive houses an average lead time of 123 days.
The average group revenue showed little difference between a small and medium size group with a significant increase for a large group:
- Small group average revenue - $24,352.31
- Medium group average revenue - $31,310.00
- Large group average revenue - $82,600.36
We'll share more of the survey results in an upcoming post. How does your DMC compare?